Terms & Conditions
Your use of and purchase of products from this site is governed by the terms and conditions set out below
Terms and conditions of use
1. Prices and Payment
The prices for conference services displayed for sale on this site are as Safe Europe Association prices. Safe Europe Association cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full. Upon payment, we will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail which will be sent to the e-mail address you provide on your order details. Whether or not you receive the e-mail, our acceptance of your order will create a legally binding contract between us. We reserve the right not to supply you at our discretion.
Credit and Debit Card Payments
All card payments are processed by WorldPay. You pay them a transaction fee, which is in addition to the total paid to Safe Europe Asociation. The total amount you pay is the same, regardless of the payment method.
2. Your right to cancel your order
You may cancel your order at any stage before the conference.
If you wish to cancel your order you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (see our returns and refunds policy below).
3. Our returns and refunds policy
If you are not satisfied with the order you have placed with Safe Europe Asociation you may cancel it within 28 days of placing the order. We will refund any fees prior to the conference in accordance with SAFE Europe refund policy you agreed to when the order was placed.
Exchange and Refunds
If you order incorect goods or services we will exchange the product or issue a full refund.
If you are not satisfied with the goods or services for any other reason we will exchange or refund any unused items as sold.
We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reason of acts of God, war and other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts or restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of Safe Europe Association.
Our contact details are as follows:
Safe Europe (Secretary Mrs Sarah Day)
Care of QinetiQ, Cody Technology Park, Ively Road, Farnborough. Hampshire GU14 0LX UK
Telephone: +44 1252 393 029
DELEGATE CONTRACT SAFE EUROPE SYMPOSIUM
The undersigned hereby reserves a delegate space for the SAFE EUROPE Symposium subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the SAFE EUROPE Association.
The SAFE EUROPE Association, hereafter called the Association, a non-profit organisation, agrees to furnish exhibit space to the applicant under the provisions of the agreement. It is the responsibility of the Delegate to read this contract completely.
DELEGATE refers to any Full or Day Delegate, Member or Non-Member, or Serving Military or Retired persons, or Persons involved in Exhibiting on behalf of their company.
1. Withdrawal. Withdrawal or cancellation by the Delegate must be made at least forty-five (45) days prior to the opening date of the Symposium and will only be considered when made in writing. Failure to observe said time limitations will result in the forfeiture of fifty (50) percent of the Delegate fee. In the event of a last-minute cancellation (10 days or less) due to unforeseen circumstances, forfeiture of fifty (50) percent of the Delegate fee will be at the option of the Association.
2. Termination. Should the premises in which the Symposium is scheduled to be held, in the opinion of SAFE, be considered unfit for occupancy, or should the Symposium be materially interfered with by reason of strike, picketing, boycott, embargo injunction, ware emergency declared by a governmental agency, or any other act beyond the control of the Association, this agreement may be terminated by SAFE EUROPE without incurring any liability for damages sustained by the Delegate, as a result of such termination. In the event of such termination, Delegate expressly waives such liability and releases SAFE EUROPE of and from all claims for damages and agrees that SAFE EUROPE shall have no obligation to Delegate, except to refund to Delegate said Delegate's pro-rated share of the aggregate amount received from all Delegate fees, after deduction of all costs and expenses to the Association, resulting from such an occurrence. Costs and expenses may include a reasonable reserve for claims. Such deductions are hereby specifically agreed to by applicant.
3. Accomodation Safe Europe accepts no liability for the provison of hotel or other accomodation before, during or after the symposium. Accomodation is at the sole discretion of the Delegate. Safe Europe accepts no liability for any contract between Delegate and hotel or other accomodation.
4. No Sales or Order Taking. The Association, as a non-profit organization, cannot permit "Sales and Order Taking" in the exhibit area or within other convention facilities provided.
5. Agreement. The Delegate/Exhibitor agrees that unless this application is accepted by SAFE, it shall not be binding upon SAFE. If and when said application is properly accepted by the Association, it shall become binding upon both the Delegate/Exhibitor and SAFE EUROPE and shall constitute a contract/agreement between both parties with respect to space assigned and the use thereof and all other matters included in this application.
6. Liabilities. The Delegate covenants and agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the SAFE EUROPE Association from any and all liability, damage, or expense arising out of or connected with an injury to person(s) or loss of damage to property, resulting directly or indirectly, from any act or omission of Delegate, or failure of Delegate to comply with any of the terms of this application and/or rules and regulations of the Venuel as related to the SAFE EUROPE Symposium, or the ordinances of the City, County, or Government under which jurisdiction the event falls.